Live Streaming Webcasts
Live streaming webcasts involve cameras, microphones, or both capturing content as it is happening, encoding it into the correct format, and sending it in real-time to a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to then distribute to your audience. The CDN takes care of the demand, accommodating one or thousands of viewers.
On-demand webcasting offers your audience the flexibility to view or hear your content when THEY want. This can be pre-recorded content captured by us or provided to us from a previous presentation. We are happy to host the files for you or help obtain a provider that meets your needs.
The third option is “both”. Let us webcast your presentation or meeting live to your audience. Upon completion, we can create a customized, on-demand presentation including your Powerpoint slides, a transcript of the speakers, and navigation to find a particular point in the presentation.
Beyond the Basic Webcast
We can go beyond basic audio and video webcasting. Let us supercharge your presentation with a feature-rich interface including:
- High-definition or standard-definition video or audio-only webcasts
- Log-in and registration to identify your audience and capture contact information
- Reminders for upcoming presentations to registered participants
- Ask polling questions
- Include surveys during the presentation to test your audience or get their opinions
- Make Powerpoint, PDFs, or other files available for download
- Participants can swap between your video and full-screen Powerpoint slides
- Q&A section during the presentation for audience participation
- Viewable transcription of the on-demand presentation
- Runs on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows
- Presentation search capability and links to specific video, audio, slide, and transcription referenced
- Security measures to thwart those who are not authorized to participate in the webcast
- Export and download the participant registration database